Thursday 11 June 2020

my adorable seventeen

Exactly 3 years ago, I was 17 years old. And now I'm even 20 years old. Time flies so fast. I'm very thankful that God still gives me the opportunity to grow old this year. I really want to share memories when I celebrated a special party at the age of 17th. Thank you for my parents who made my dream to be able to celebrate. A very simple party but attended by people who are meaningful for me.

Pretty Table Decor

I prepared this party all by myself. My parents only gave me a budget and I also added from my savings. Start looking for simple clothes for only 300k from the White Bride boutique because I really prefer the budget for decoration.

The theme for my party is definitely inspired by Breakfast At Tiffany's. Why? because I really like Audrey Hepburn. Before I bought my white dress I really wanted to buy a black dress, but my mother disagree because she thought it was not good and seemed dark.



I'm glad because everyone seems to be having fun at my simple party. I don't like EDM music. So I prepared my own band to fill my birthday. With a limited budget, my friends managed to do it very well. With preparations that can be done in 1 week, but I'm happy. They don't need to give me something, because what they did at my birthday was made me very impressed with them.

(Left to Right : Sammy, Jeremy, Jordan, Margaret, and Regan)

What else really makes me happy is my nephew, Melvin had his birthday exactly 3 days before. On the same day in the morning I came to Melvin's birthday party, and Melvin came to my party at night. This year Melvin is 4 years old. He's getting bigger and I'm getting older hahaha

Melvin with his Grandpa (My Dad)

I'm also very grateful for my family and friends who have taken the time to come and celebrated my birthday. I didn't invite much like the others. I only invited 100 people and the food ran out because I was wrong only ordered for 90 pax. Special thanks to my bro-in-law who monitored the availability of food.

Family
High School Friends
My Another Favorite People Although Not In The Same School
Brother & Sister In Christ
Pandu Squad

Last and most special is that I'm very grateful to my team and of course my best friends who wants to help a lot in my party. I know that you guys are tired after dance exercise at church, bringing a gas balloon on a motorbike, and borrowing property for decoration. Only you guys made me touched for days. Your help will never be forgotten. Thank you for all the results. I really like it!


Thank you for you all the people who are very meaningful in my life. I'm blessed. ♡
I hope that this year all people will be healthier, more prosperous and can be showered with so many blessings in life. For myself, I only ask for the inclusion of God in my life.



With a lot love,
Audy - 20 years

No comments:

Post a Comment