Monday 6 April 2020

a wake up call

I'm always grateful for everything that I have in my life.
I don't think I could've asked for more because it's enough for me.
It's absolutely not wrong to work harder and have an ambition in life. 

But too much ambition can cause you stress of being too focused on reaching that goal. Based on what i read on Phil For Humanity about being too serious and full with ambition.

It's also absolutely right to be grateful for what we already have.
But you must doing something to have an effort and it will lead you to anywhere. Life isn't meant to be stopped at one point, right? keep on moving and improving your life!

Until now, I'm still learning to have a balanced life. It's okay not to do my routines when I don't feel like it. It's okay if i have to go backward, because I will learn and improve myself from the mistakes.

Why do problems keep on coming?
That it's the process we have in life. Problems are the challenges we have to face. Without them, we can't be a better person.We can learn something new from our problems. And when we can through the problems, you will said to yourself "Of course, you made it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment